Where: Start/Finish at West side parking lot of Faurot Field
Registration: 7:30am on race day or earlier using form below
Race Begins: 8:30am – Inclement weather updates on Clear99 FM
Pre-Registration (before June 6th):
- $30/person. If you would like to register a team of three, please provide your team name on the registration form.
Registration must be received by June 6th to assure t-shirt size. Kids 10 and under are free to participate (t-shirt not included). If sign up is after the pre-registration date, there is no promise of a t-shirt
- $60/three person team
- Early registration is available using the online form below, or fill out and mail in this form.
Race Day Registration
- Registration on location starts at 7:30am
- $30 per person
- $60 per team
- Kids 10 and under are free
- If you would like to sponsor our 5K event, please email Maribeth about inquiries.
- Medals at Start/Finish area (Approx. 10am)
- Runners: Top 3 Male, Top 3 Female, Top Male Jr. & Top Female Jr. (10 and under)
- Walkers: Top 3 Male & Top 3 Female
- Teams: Top Team
- Furry Friend: First pet and owner
- Stroller: First stroller (child included)
- One Special Award (racer who finishes 22nd)
- Registration Tent – Day of Race
- Race Guides – Day of Race
- Water/Refreshment Tables – Day of Race
- Set-up and Tear Down – Day of Race
- Pre-Race Promotions
Please email Maribeth for volunteer opportunities and sign up.
Registration as a participant or volunteer implies consent to receive future notices about the STU22crew 5K Run/Walk.
Proceeds to fund the Boone County Suicide Prevention Coalition and STU22crew’s Annual Scholarship.