STU22crew Annual 5k Run/Walk
Proceeds to fund the Boone County Suicide Prevention Coalition and STU22crew’s teen life skills program – “8 to Great”
Pre-Registration (by June 13):
- Single person entry $30 per person (includes T-shirt)
- Team Entry $100 (includes 5 entries, top 3 finishers count toward competition time)
- Register now!
Race Day Registration:
- Corner of Tiger Ave. and Hospital Dr. (Parking will be in same area)
- Starts 7:30am
- $30 per person (includes T-shirt)
- 10 and under free
- Starts 8:30am
- Start/Finish at West side of Faurot Field Click here for MAP.
- Awards at Start/Finish area (Approx. 10am)
- Inclement Weather Notification: Clear 99FM (Website prior to 7am)
- Runners: Top 3 Male, Top 3 Female, Top Male Jr. & Top Female Jr. (10 and under)
- Walkers: Top 3 Male & Top 3 Female
- Teams: Top Team
- Furry Friend: First pet and owner
- Stroller: First stroller (child included)
- One Special Award
- Registration Tent – Day of Race
- Race Guides – Day of Race
- Water/Refreshment Tables – Day of Race
- Set-up and Tear Down – Day of Race
- Pre-Race Promotions
Pre-Race Walk through:
Volunteers will be asked to meet Friday 6/13/14 @ 6:30 p.m. for a pre-race walk through. Meeting will be held at Start/Finish Line (Corner of Hospital Dr. and Tiger Ave.)
Day of Race:
Volunteers to arrive no later than 7:00 a.m. Saturday 6/14/14 for pre-race set-up and assignments.
*****REGISTRATION IS CLOSED******
Please come signup at the event tomorrow morning. We would love to have you!